Wednesday 5 February 2014

The more sinister side of Zoe

I'm sat here procrastinating,... supposedly doing some health and social care task but meh... I thought I'd share with you lovely people some more of my photography from my A level
this stuff is a bit darker and what I prefer to do. 

"Never to wake" Zoetrope Photograhy 2012
These Images are taken from a shoot based upon the work of another artist, so I'm not entirely sure who it was. the theme of the shoot was very much vintage. I studied Victorian death portraitures ( where the dead were commemorated in photography) this contributed largely to the shoot. The Model Is Miss A Rose. My little sister who was bullied on many occasion to be my model!!
If I wait- Zoetrope photography- 2012
"Ring-a-ring-a-rosie" Zoetrope photography 2012
As I recall my teacher wasn't too impressed by this shoot.....She preferred happy pretty photography

Thanks for reading!! If you've enjoyed my images please leave me a little message!

Zoe 



No comments:

Post a Comment