Wednesday 5 February 2014

Alice In wonderland

I love Alice In wonderland!!!!!!!!!!! I've read it, watched it, and been inspired by it!! some of my very first photographs were inspired by this magical yet mad world. So please scroll down and have a look at my journey through wonderland!!!!!!!!!

so these image below are some of the first pictures I ever took with an SLR camera I must have been about 12 or 13 and I'm the first at admit there crap..
I'm not entirely sure why I created a music cover for this......I WAS 12 AND BORED OK......But that was offically my first ever Alice in Wonderland Inspired picture. 
Then came the obsession with the warp brush...



I must have been about 14 when I took the above image. At the time I was dead chuffed. Peers asked me to make them edits, and it received 22 comments on Facebook. However, now when I look at it I get that cringe-worthy feeling 
OH THE SHAME. 
My latest Alice pictures are below. I think there's been a change in standard 









 Let me know what you think. Fellow lovers of Alice, Hatter, Doormouse and Hare. check out the work of Elena Kalis and Alice underwater. IT'S AMAZING 


Zoe



No comments:

Post a Comment